I’m pleased to announce the first beta of the upcoming Piriti 0.7.0 release. Piriti 0.7.0 is a major release with breaking API changes, lots of new features and bugfixes.
Breaking API Changes
- Piriti requires GWT 2.2 and GIN 1.5
- Dropped GXT support
- Devided Piriti into different modules:
- Simplified mapping setup: All properties in a POJO hirarchy are now mapped by default
- Added new annotations to overide default behaviour:
@Mappingannotation for external mappings (JSON and XML)
- Added support for polymorhic assoziations
- Converters can now be used for any type
- Added XML serialisation (not yet implemented, but scheduled for the 0.7.0 release)
- Added support for IDs and IDREFs in JSON (not yet implemented, but scheduled for the 0.7.0 release)
- Fixed problems when mapping collection implementations
GWT.create()is now used instead of new operator
- I also restructured the wiki and added a FAQ and a comparison to other JSON / XML mappers. Feel free to visit https://github.com/hpehl/piriti/ and test the new release.